Finally!

Monday, March 22, 2010

After many days, months, years. After late nights and early mornings and more phone calls in a day than I thought was humanely possible. After over 200 hours of broadcasts in the last 6 weeks. After begging for money and the always last minute hiccups.

Last night, I finally got to watch our film aired on local PBS.

Funny thing about watching one's film on the small screen without thinking about the hundred different ways that the story might be improved - music, tempo, shot selection, content, narrative flow...you actually get to enjoy it.

And to reflect ever so briefly on the journey that brought you to that moment.

-Scott

2 comments:

Fish March 23, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

Congratulations. I got to watch it as well the other night. And not only that. I got to watch it from our lake placid vacation home. My wife and I loved it. Gonna get it for my dad for fathers day. Great job.

The Film Crew March 23, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

Thanks Fish! Glad you enjoyed it. We've had our noses to the grindstone for so long that it's been a nice change of pace to step back, watch and enjoy.

-Scott

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP